terms and conditions
'FEEL FABULOUS' MOTHER'S DAY COMPETITION
WHAT IS THE PRIZE & TERMS?
- Be 1 of 3 faces of the next Cinori Mother’s Day ‘Feel Fabulous’ campaign photo shoot - you’ll have your hair & makeup professionally applied, a stylist dress you up on the day and will star in our Mother’s Day campaign!
- Return economy flights to Melbourne, Australia if based interstate
- Each winner will receive a $500 (AUD) Cinori Online Gift Voucher
- The promoter is Cinori Shoes Pty Ltd ABN 58 075 876 425 of 32 Gipps St, Collingwood VIC 3088(“Cinori”)
- The photo shoot will take place April 19th 2018. The winners need to be available to travel to Melbourne on these days.
- Prizes not exchangeable for cash or credit. Prize not transferable.
- Cinori will provide car transfers to and from the photo shoot, as well as lunch on the day.
- Winners must cover all airport transfers and other costs associated with trip to Melbourne (other than flights which will be provided if any of the 3 winners are based interstate).
- If the winner is based in Victoria, they will not receive flights to and from Melbourne.
- The 3 entrants with the most creative answer will be deemed the winner.
- 3 winners will be announced.
- Competition is open to Australian residents aged over 18 years only.
- Cinori Gift Voucher is valid for use on http://www.cinori.com.au until October 2018.
WHEN CAN YOU ENTER THE COMPETITION
- Submissions to the Competition open between 12:00pm (AEST) 06/04/2018 and 13/04/2018 (09:00am AEST).
- The 3 winners will be announced on 13th April 2018 at 12pm AEST on the Cinori website, Facebook and Instagram pages.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO ENTER?
- To enter, entrants must answer the question ‘Share your unique story by telling us what does feeling fabulous mean to you as a woman?’ plus provide their full name and email address.
- Cinori will choose the 3 winners based on the most creative answer to the question.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY?
- To enter this Competition, you must:
- Be aged 18 years or over and reside in Australia.
- Be available on the 19th of April 2018 to attend the photoshoot, and to travel to Melbourne to do so if based interstate.
- There is no charge to enter the competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider.
- You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of Munro Footwear Group (Cinori) or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
- The winners may be asked to submit information on themselves for promotional purposes (full name, age, birth place).
- The winners agree to attend a photo shoot with Cinori in Melbourne, Victoria on 19thApril 2018. The location will be determined & advised by Cinori once the winners are chosen and the winners agree to be photographed for promotional purposes.
- The winner agrees that these images remain Cinori’s sale and exclusive property and can be used by Cinori Shoes for promotional purposes, across website, digital marketing and social media & outdoor marketing for a period of time determined by Cinori.
- The winner will not receive any fee or compensation for the photo shoot or the use of any of these images.
- If any of the winners cannot fulfil their duties as a winner, a runner-up will take their place as one of the winners.
WHEN WILL THE WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED?
- The 3 winners will be announced on the 13th April 2018 12pm AEST.
- Cinori will attempt to notify the 3 winners using the contact details provided at the time of the entry. Should Cinori be unable to contact any of the 3 winners by the 16th of April 2018, Cinori reserves the right to forfeit the prize to that winner, and choose a runner-up entrant as one of the replacement winners.
HOW WILL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED?
- Any personal information you provide in the course of this competition will be subject to the Terms & Conditions and privacy statement on the Cinori website. You agree that Cinori will use the contact details you provided as part of your entry to contact you in the event you are selected as one of winners.
- If you are one of the winners, you may also be required to participate in publicity in connection with the competition. You agree that we can use your name online as ‘one of the 3 winners’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the competition, the event or Cinori.
- By entering the competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a finalist/ the winner.
- Cinori reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- In addition to the right to disqualify set out in any other clauses, Cinori can disqualify an entrant if:
- Their entry includes materials that Cinori considers to be objectionable or defamatory;
- They tamper with the entry process;
- They submit an entry that does not comply with these conditions;
- They are under 18 years of age;
- Cinori has reason to believe that person has breached any of these conditions;
- They have, in the opinion of Cinori, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Cinori or the competition;
- The person is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct;
- The person is engaged in any misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition; or
- For any other reasonable grounds.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders our ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, Cinori may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start or any point that Cinori considers reasonable under the same conditions.
- Cinori and its associated companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; during the photo shoot; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; in relation to failure of computer software related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
- Cinori’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winners’ nominated address as stated in their original entry, or email address when necessary. Cinori and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damages or lost in transit.
- Cinori reserves the right to refuse to allow any prize winners to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if Cinori determines, in their absolute discretion, that any of the prize winners are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to participate in the prize.
- Cinori reserves the right to reasonably amend or vary these terms and conditions at its sole discretion, orally or in writing.
- Cinori’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
- Chance plays no part in determining the winners. Cinori will not enter into correspondence with anyone about the results of the competition.
- Each of the winners will agree to grant Cinori a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use all photographs taken of them during the Competition and all other material created for the purposes of the Competition in all media worldwide. You agree that Cinori is able to do this without asking your permission and you are not entitled to receive any money or compensation for such use by Cinori. This includes, but is not limited to the winners’ faces appearing in retail or any digital channels owned by Cinori.
- The winners agree to the possibility of being filmed, photographed or interviewed by Cinori on the day of the photo shoot in Melbourne, or on other occasions in connection with your entry in the competition.
- The winners will participate and co-operate in any further activities requested in connection with your entry contacted by Cinori (or any related entity) for the purpose of any such further activity;
- The winners will sign any additional release or consent requested by Cinori or any related entity
- Cinori owns and controls all rights in and to any film, photographic or other works including your appearance and may exploit those rights in any way and in any place and in any media worldwide
- The winners’ appearances in the program or publication may be edited at our discretion
- Cinori are not obliged to include you in any campaigns or promotional material.
- The winners may not seek injunctive release against Cinori or restrain us from making and exploiting any program or publication.
- The winners release and indemnify Cinori from any claim by or on behalf of you and arising out of any loss, damage, accident or injury to you as a result of your entry in the competition and the exercise of the rights granted in this Agreement;
- The winners assign to Cinori all present and future rights in the entire copyright (and all other present and future rights including rights as a performer) throughout the world in all media in perpetuity in any film, photographic or other works associated with your entry in the competition.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever any of the winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Cinori then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses are the responsibility of the winners including but not limited to current passports, visas, meals, spending money, transport to and from departure and arrival points, transfers, drinks, incidentals, telephone calls, activities, airport taxes (including departure taxes), fuel surcharges, energy surcharges, gratuities, service charges, travel insurance.
- The winners must travel on the same flights and itinerary as organised by Cinori. The travel prize cannot be used as part payment for another airfare package. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued on this prize. Flights and accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be exchanged for other destinations. Travel dates must be adhered to and are non-negotiable.
- In the unexpected event that a flight is delayed by the airline, Cinori will cover any additional costs incurred deemed necessary by Cinori to ensure the winner can arrive to all events in a timely manner.
- Competition is based on skill; chance plays no part in selecting the winner. Applicants will be judged based the most creative answer.
- By participating in the competition, you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
- Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in Cinori’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
- Cinori reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond Cinori’s reasonable control where Cinori reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
- The winners acknowledge that all intellectual property rights belonging to Cinori, such as but not limited to the Cinori and other logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audio visual material produced containing images of the competition winners are and shall remain Cinori’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
- Cinori cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Cinori shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. Nothing shall exclude Cinori’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Cinori shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Cinori.com.au is the shopping website of Cinori Shoes Pty Limited (Website) that allows consumers to browse, select and purchase products from Cinori Shoes Pty Ltd ABN 58 075 876 425 (Cinori).
Use of the Cinori Website is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on the Website is correct, however Cinori makes no warranty as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any products on the Website, and provides all products on an "as is" basis.
Cinori, including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running the Website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Website or the products sold on it INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE.
In order to purchase products from the Website, you will need to create a Cinori account prior to making a purchase. You must also create a CInori account to engage with the Cinori community to make comments on our Website.
As an account holder you are required to provide Cinori with accurate personal information including a valid email address. Provision of another person’s details as your own will not be deemed acceptable.
As an aide to fraud prevention we may require proof of identification of the cardholder prior to releasing the order.
We mainly communicate through email, if you wish to unsubscribe please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each promotional email and we will opt you out of the mailing list without any cost. If you continue to receive unwanted emails please contact Customer Service immediately.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION & PAYMENT
Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of products purchased at Cinori will be stored securely using a PCI DSS compliant solution.
Credit card information will be masked on your account and will not be visible to Cinori Customer Service operators.
Provision of credit card information as payment for the product/s constitutes an agreement for your purchase of the selected product/s.
You must not pay or attempt to pay for product/s using fraudulent credit card information.
SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT
If you create an account with Cinori you will be required to provide a password. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
Each time you use the password, you will be deemed to be authorised to access and use the Website in a manner consistent with these Terms & Conditions. This means that you are responsible for any products purchased using your account details.
You must notify Cinori if at any time you believe someone has access to your password.
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
You may post reviews and make comments on the content on our Website. The content however must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Cinori reserves the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
If you post content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Cinori a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content on its Website and on any other marketing material Cinori may create.
If you opt out of the Post a review email it will unsubscribe you from those communications only. The user will still get the promotional emails if subscribed but will not get the review email for the purchased product.
PRICING AND GST
All prices on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
Purchases made from New Zealand and delivered to New Zealand do not include GST.
All prices are subject to change. All prices displayed on this Website are only valid online at the time shown.
Cinori attempts to present the availability of stock accurately however stock availability constantly varies and is only valid at the time shown.
If an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfill your order we may attempt to arrange an alternative item or will provide a full refund.
For more information please see our Delivery Policy page.
Once you have placed your order, Cinori are unable to cancel, add, remove or make changes to your order including your delivery details, items, colours, sizes or removing the items from your order.
Cinori also reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- You provide an unauthorised credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided
- You provide invalid personal details
- If, when required, you cannot provide acceptable proof of identity
- The product has become unavailable
- If, for any reason, we don't reasonably believe we can successfully complete delivery
Cinori will attempt to notify you before cancelling your order.
SUSPENSION, TERMINATION AND EFFECT OF TERMINATION
If you breach these terms and conditions, Cinori reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time without prior notice to you. If your account is suspended or terminated, you will not be able to access the Website.
If you are awaiting delivery of products, Cinori reserves the right to cancel your order. A refund may be issued to the credit card provided during the purchase process.
For information on delivery, please see our Delivery Policy page.
Cinori offers a 30-Day Return Policy. This policy includes rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
For returns details please see the Return Policy.
For returns from countries other than Australia, of shoes purchased at Cinori, the cost of shipping must be paid in full by you prior to acceptance by Cinori.
If the product is faulty when you receive it you may choose to return the product to Cinori for a full refund. Faults will be assessed by our Customer Service Team and we may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer. If the product is found to be faulty you will receive a full refund.
For more information on our returns policy, please see our Returns Policy.
*Note: All Afterpay orders made online must also be returned and refunded in full, no exchanges can be provided.
Refunds will only be issued in accordance with our returns policy and will only be made to the original account used for payment. In some limited circumstances we may make a refund to an alternate account if the original has been cancelled or is not available.
Cinori will not consider requests for refunds after 30 days of purchase unless the product is deemed faulty by our Customer Service operator.
If you used a voucher with a minimum spend on an order and wish to return one of the items in that order please note the following:
- Should the return of an item cause the total value of the non-returned items to be less than the minimum spend of the voucher, you will receive a refund for the item value less the voucher amount. This is because the voucher is no longer eligible to be used on the order as it does not meet the minimum spend requirement.
- Should the total value of the non-returned items be greater than the minimum spend, the voucher will be applied to the remaining total value of the order and you will receive a refund for the item/s returned.
For more information on refunds, please see our Returns Policy.
LOSS OF GOODS
The risk of loss of goods shall be passed to you upon our delivery of the product to Cinori's nominated delivery company. In the case of New Zealand deliveries you authorise for the goods to be left at your specified address and your order will have been taken to be delivered as if they had been signed for. Cinori will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability as a result of this authority.
The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such other website.
- Vouchers are issued in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Vouchers are issued on a one-time use per customer and are taken off the total invoice amount.
- Limit of one voucher per order can be used.
- Vouchers are not applicable to sale items unless stated otherwise.
- No cash redemption for a voucher code is possible.
- To redeem a voucher code, enter it at the checkout under "Voucher Code" and click "Apply".
- If you return an item that was purchased using a voucher, you will be issued a new voucher provided that the item is returned before the voucher expiry date.
This contract will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products purchased on it, will be subject to the exclusive courts of that jurisdiction.
When you register your personal details to establish an account or to place an order, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this website. Cinori makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Website are Copyright (c) of Cinori its suppliers and/or licensors, unless expressly indicated as otherwise.
The Website content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws.
You must not modify, copy or distribute the Website content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by Cinori.
You must not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this website without our prior written consent.
You may use the content of this Website only for the purpose of shopping on this Website or placing an order on this Website and for no other purpose.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cinori reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its service without informing you. You should check our Website regularly for any updated Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions for existing orders shall be upheld by CInori.
You can find our contact details on our Contact Us page.
Last updated: 5/12/16