Don't Miss Out!
Get 10% off your first purchase!
Subscribe to receive updates on new styles, sales & exclusive offers.
You may unsubscribe at any time.
Oclem Dk Tan Leather
Size Out Of Stock?
Select your size below and we'll email you if it comes back in stock!
We will email you if this item becomes available.
|Heel Height (CM)||3.5|
|Women's Leather Loafers|
|Twist Bow Embellishment|
|Low Foam Wedge|
- If you have any questions regarding our delivery process please contact us via phone or email.
- Delivery is FREE to any address within Australia.
- Your order will be sourced from our warehouse or one of our Cinori boutiques, or often a combination of both (for orders containing more than one item). Orders containing more than one item may receive more than one tracking number and may be delivered at different times.
- We will keep you updated on your delivery via email throughout the process.
- If you do not receive an order confirmation email from us as soon as you purchase please contact us immediately.
- Items must be in their Original Condition - ie NOT WORN
- Shoes must be in the Original Shoe Box they were sent in
- Items must be returned to us within 30 Days of the original purchase date
- Items must be purchased from our Cinori Online Boutique at www.cinori.com.au
- All Australian orders are eligible for a free return
- If you need to try them on at home to check the fit, sizing or even work out your wardrobe options please do so. However, take care to do so on a carpeted area or a soft, non-scratch floor surface.
Our shoes use the European size scale. To convert to Australian sizing, please use the below chart.
If you are unsure of your size, you can measure your foot length with our guide to determine what your size should be.
AU / US
Please note: This chart should be used as a guide only. Due to each manufacturer’s size scale, slight inconsistencies in fit may occur.
Measuring Your Feet
Always measure your feet wearing socks unless the style is made to be worn with bare feet. Use your largest foot to take the measurement, and if unsure, measure both and use the larger measurement.
What you’ll need: A ruler or tape measure, a pen and a blank piece of paper (A4 or larger)
Place the short end of the paper against a wall. Place your largest foot on the paper with your heel against the wall, so that your heel is equal with the edge of the paper.
Without moving your foot, use the pen to mark where your longest toe ends. Step off the paper.
Using your ruler or tape measure, measure from the edge of the paper to the line you have drawn. You can now use this measurement to determine your shoe size.
If your new shoes aren’t quite right, we welcome you to take advantage of our generous Returns Policy.